Friday 8 November 2013

Li Ka-Shing quotes

" Businessmen must move with the times…the correlation between knowledge and business as the key to success is closer than ever. "

" The more you know, the more prepared you will be when opportunity knocks. If you are lazy and wile your time away, you would not know how to take advantage of opportunities even if they stared you in the face. "

" If you think, then you will be prepared. If you are prepared, then you will have no worries. "

" I was once an employee myself, so I know what employees want. "

" If you have done your best to make meaningful contributions, when it is time for you to go, all you will feel is a little tired, just like when the sun sets you need to take a rest. I just hope that I lead a full life. "








http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/li-ka-shing-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment